Do not apply makeup on freshly rolled skin. Do not use on inflamed, cystic or broken out skin. Replace roller head after 20 uses. Spray roller head with rubbing alcohol after each use and store upright with needles freestanding.
DIRECTIONS – ROLL:
- Lightly roll over each area of the face – cheeks, chin and forehead – moving the roller in one fluid back and forth motion until each area has been covered. Roll under eyes as tolerated. Do not roll over lips, eyelids or nose.
- Start rolling in a vertical pattern, then repeat each area of the face in horizontal and both diagonal patterns.
- Use Derma Roller once a week to start, increasing to twice a week or more if tolerated.
DIRECTIONS – ROCK AND RADIATE:
- Gently press Rose Quartz bulb into any areas of inflammation or any pressure points on the face and neck. Recommended areas are under eyes, brow bone, under cheeks bones, in temples, sinus areas, in front of the ears, around the mouth or at the base of the neck.
- Lightly rock or glide back and forth to reduce inflammation and release tension.